YOUR DENTIST IN OSHAWA, ONTARIO
Emergency DentistryLooking for an emergency dentist? There’s no reason to suffer through a toothache.
InsuranceAt Source Dental, we work with you to find a treatment plan that works both for your health and your budget.
Invisalign BracesTake the first step and schedule a FREE Invisalign Scan at Source Dental! This scan is simple & fast.
Smile MakeoverAt Source Dental, we provide professional, prescription grade whitening to rejuvenate your pearly whites.
To all our valued clients,
Following today’s announcement (Dec 21, 2020) from the Government of Ontario regarding the expanded lockdown measures for the province, we wanted to clarify for our patients that the announcement does not affect the operation of our Dental clinic. In alignment with our health and dental authorities, we will remain open for your care.
As healthcare professionals and doctors, we have always followed the highest standard of infection prevention and control practices. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we implemented enhanced precautions to keep our patients safe and smiling. These enhanced safety measures ensured zero transmissions in our office despite having seen hundreds of patients weekly since reopening following the spring closure period.
Following Friday’s announcement from the Government of Ontario regarding the updated lockdown measures for Toronto, we wanted to clarify for our clients that the announcement does not affect the operation of our office. In alignment with public health and dental authorities, we will remain open for your care.
Here at Source Dental we have always implemented strict infection control protocols. We will continue to update protocols to ensure compliance to guidelines provided by Public Health. These protocols affirm the upmost safety for our clients and staff which have always been our number one priority.
These are some of the changes we have made to maintain social distancing and ensure your safety as well as ours:
- Be prepared to complete a COVID-19 screening both written and verbal prior to your appointment.
- Be prepared to be flexible with your appointment time and day as appointment lengths have changed slightly and the number of patients is limited in the clinic at one time.
- Please note that we are currently not accepting walk-ins. Please call us to schedule your appointment.
- Please call us to let us know that you have arrived because our front door will be kept locked (905)434-5757
- We ask that no one accompanies you unless absolutely necessary.
- Upon entering the office, we require that you wear a mask, you sanitize your hands and have your temperature taken by our staff member.
- Closed operatories.
- Certified Surgically Clean Air Inc. air purifiers in every operatory and sitting area.
- Following strict Fallow times as directed by public health and governing bodies.
and finally… we are all the same familiar faces except now you will be greeted by team members wearing a N95 mask, a protective shield and matching gowns.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call and speak with one of our staff members at (905) 434-5757.
We look forward to seeing your smiles in the near future.
Stay safe and keep smiling,
Source Dental Team
TREAT YOURSELF WITH
FREE Invisalign Scan ($500 value)
Source Dental was voted for 12 consecutive years
BEST DENTIST | BEST DENTAL OFFICE
Source Dental at Oshawa Centre was voted Best Dentist and Best Dental Office for 12 consecutive years by the Oshawa/Whitby this week readers choice.
Request an Appointment
Fill out the form below if you are having a dental emergency and we will provide you with a phone consultation.